FurryRune

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FurryRune

FurryRune Clan

australia online dating - I want some male friends to play with

Geelongd

australia online dating  - I want some male friends to play with Empty australia online dating - I want some male friends to play with

Post by Geelongd Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:27 am

Hervey Bay online dating - I like it rough not soft My name is Jazmyn TRAVERS I'm just trying to start over again..would love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there PS:I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way. Toowoomba dating Bendigo dating Dubbo free online dating singles in Launceston free online dating Melton dating I want a FWB but this is not working....getting alot of email but one liners and nothing of ubstance to make yourself stand out. More people bore me and few shock me. The ones who shock me, are confident and creative are ones that I email back. Also, be real....i see many sound tough and rough in emali and are icky sweet in their profile write up. I am a HOT young girl w/ a nice body and tight pussy looking for someone who wants to hook up with no obligations to have endless, wild,hard core sex. BTW.....Oral is my specialty! We can meet up at your place or mine have sex and then maybe I'll contact u again if u are able to handle all of my needs. First date? Ill be cliche on this... Coffee? Maybe dinner? Somewhere to talk and see if there is any spark. If there isn't why waste each others time? And if clubbing or bar-hopping is on your list of fun things to do... dont even btoher with me. Been there, done that, moved on. I am catholic. I dnot practice my religion. I will have sex anywhere at any time with almost anyone. I like being promiscuous and feeling dirty when I get pounded so if u wanna get some then u know where to find me. I spend most of my time with my friends and family because life is too short just to spend it alone... and yeah if i had a man he would be in that time also. I hate to be alone. I like for people to be straight up with me cause I am a very blunt person. I am looking for someone that I can be myself around, laugh, have a good time and hopefully develop a long lasting relationship with. I prefer men with a good sense of humor that is outgoing and doesn't get too shy around a lot of people.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 pm